How to share the Gospel:
- How to create opportunities to share the Gospel
- How to clearly present the Gospel
- We teach the “hardest case scenario”, reaching a complete stranger, as well as how to reach friends and family
- How to finish positively with people
- What is the historic Gospel message that Jesus commanded us to proclaim? What are the ingredients of the Gospel and why are they important in the message of salvation?
- Understanding why we say what we say when going through ‘The G7’
- Keys to making personal evangelism happen in your own life
- The theology of repentance. Why must a person make ‘Jesus Lord’ at the point of conversion?
- Understanding grace vs works and the importance of having this in balance
Revision and missing sessions:
We are aware that people learn at different speeds and that people are busy and may not be able to make it to all of the sessions. The good news is that we can make available the DVD’s so people can catch up on any session they have missed out on, and/or we can run a revision night as explained above.
After you have learned to use The G7, a Train To Proclaim mentor can take you out into the field. You can book in for 1 hour (so you aren’t out all day) to observe the mentor ‘loving someone with the gospel’. If you want, we can stand beside you and help you give it a go. No one is forced to do the practical component.
Empowering your whole church
We are aware that only a percentage of your church will be able or willing to participate in an evangelism training event. So what about the rest of the church? Stuart can meet with leadership prior to the training to discuss strategies to engage up to 100% of those in the church. He can present in the Sunday services easy options for those not involved in the training event as a starting point for sharing the Gospel. It is important not to create a ‘them and us” type scenario, and to build a culture of evangelism within the wider church. See the 7 Level Evangelism Plan for more details.
For more information and to look at possible seminar formats to suit your church, please contact Stuart on email@example.com
Also, check out the G7-Results on this website. We are recording progress with these tools. Anyone can register and add to what is happening all around the world. Pastors can monitor how their church is going with real data.